After awhile.



Hi, Assalamualaikum. Good evening (right now 2:52pm)

It have been awhile i skip my writing on this blog.
Before ni, its more heart-to-heart (read:meroyan) dalam ni haha. Shame on me.
Bila baca balik kelakar and i'm gonna try godeh godeh to delete the post or private kan.

So, bila dah lama tak update about my life dalam ni, terlalu banyak benda i wanna share eventough i don't know who gonna following and reading this haha but nvw, if i got time, i'm gonna update more. Insyaallah.

I'm now 25 years old if you wondering my age now. And I hope my post after this, lebih matured and lebih berilmiah tak macam past 5 years ago omg.

I also need to update info dalam blog sbb banyak apps dah tak function like usual. Nanti la if ada masa terluang haha. So busy bila dah bekerjaya ni.

See you guys soon on my next updates.
(Sorry for dual language typing, dah terbiasa)

El (23/11/2017:2:59pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram