Bε My GirL.


owner


a girl. no matter how many times she denies it, she will always remember every detail, every moment, every piece of the memories.

Tagboard


Credits

© 2013 - Full Template by Arrien Amani and someone help me is Wana and AtinVIP . Cute icon from Pixel.
# PESANAN BUAT KEKASIH
Saturday, March 9, 2013 | 0 Comments
layan lagu ni.

di sebalik lagu ada maksud :)

happy 5th month anniversary sayang. 

speechless. I'm happy when u are beside me. 

may this relationship everlasting till our last breath. aminn.

I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. 
there's no one I'd rather be than you. you are the most important person in my life after my family. you mean the world to me. call me anytime and I'll be there. you complete me. 

jaga hati awak tau. saya tak nak awk suka org lain more than me 



gambar lama. first sekali meet kat sini. RE-UPLOAD.

masa yg singkat menyebabkan kita lama tak pergi bercuti.
tak kisah lah berapa masa sekalipun kita kena hadapi, 
harap kesibukkan kita ni tak membataskan kita untuk saling care to each other.
saling ingat mengingati dan always sayang. forever.