Bε My GirL.


owner


a girl. no matter how many times she denies it, she will always remember every detail, every moment, every piece of the memories.

Tagboard


Credits

© 2013 - Full Template by Arrien Amani and someone help me is Wana and AtinVIP . Cute icon from Pixel.
1st MONTH ANNIVERSARY
Saturday, November 10, 2012 | 0 Comments
HAPPY FIRST MONTH ANNIVERSARY SAYANG. LOVEYOU :*

papa,

its our first month. i loveyou a lot.

remember how we know each other ? remember how we know each other ?
remember how we get together ? remember when was first time we meet ?
I enjoyed every sec when i'm with you.no worries bout me, i'm fine (: 
what about you ? I'm worrying about you everyday. wondering what are you doing. 
did you take good care of yourself when i'm not with you ? 
please be a good boy from now yee. kalau tak, saya campak awak dalam laut. biar kena makan dengan jaws. hik
syg, i miss you so much :( I'm waiting for you ! alright2, 
remember something please, i'm always here with you when you need me ea :) loveyou.




thankyou for almost everything you had done to me.