Bε My GirL.


owner


a girl. no matter how many times she denies it, she will always remember every detail, every moment, every piece of the memories.

Tagboard


Credits

© 2013 - Full Template by Arrien Amani and someone help me is Wana and AtinVIP . Cute icon from Pixel.
.this is fate.
Monday, December 5, 2011 | 0 Comments
err ,assalamualaikum semua :)

< short entry >
every sixtieth part of a minute of time ,
every one sixtieth of an hour or degree ,
every one twenty - fourth part of a day and night ,
every hours given to work during a day ,

i'll never give up to keep try forget him .
could you see ?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
everyday ,every moment ,I learn to forget but ,
its not easily as you wish .
instead ,it become more critocal when he always came in my mind .
this feelings become more strong towards him .
is that my fault ? ><"



okey ,i try to act as usual .nothing happen .
pretend that the gate is closed ,
pretend that i have to stop thinking bout him ,
but then ,my heart was hurt ~

## I understand its not easy ,but you must try ,never push you to forget as soon as possible .
follow the flow ,this is fate honey :)